JOB CODE: IT601
ISKCON Chowpatty is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and print media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to details.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style.
- Preparing finished art by operating the necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with other departments of the temple, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for events, initiatives, illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Experience as a graphic designer.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, CorelDraw and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
Kindly send your resume using the form below to schedule a test and interview at the temple. Remuneration will depend on the expertise in the above requirements and will be communicated post the interview.
Job Location: ISKCON Chowpatty